Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Wheel H10: Glitters from Smitten Polish

Today Nail Wheel Wednesday takes a walk down memory lane to a time when the brand we now know as Dreamland Lacquer was still called Smitten Polish. To the early days of Smitten, even, when the polishes came in what I think of as the starter indie bottle, squat and round, and the labels were printed on paper, not clear plastic as they would be later in Smitten's history. My retirement budget doesn't allow me to buy as many indies as I once did, so I treasure even more the ones I do have in my stash.



(all are two coats plus clear topcoat, except as noted below)

1. Smitten Polish Nerds
2. Smitten Polish Nerds Redux
3. Smitten Polish Grey Matters
4. Smitten Polish Moonbeam Dreams
5. Smitten Polish Carousel Ponies
6. Smitten Polish Machine-Gun Jubblies
7. Smitten Polish The One on the Right
8. Smitten Polish Sunken Galleon
9. Smitten Polish Aquarius
10. Smitten Polish Do I Make You Randy
11. Smitten Polish Groovy Baby
12. Smitten Polish Umbrella Drinks
13. Smitten Polish Pink Lemonade II
14. Smitten Polish Candy Kisses
15. Smitten Polish Firework
16. Smitten Polish Glass Elevator
17. Smitten Polish Sakura
18. Smitten Polish Watch Out for That Reef
19. Smitten Polish Strawberry Tart (3 coats plus topcoat) [from the inaugural collection, Nommy Noms]
20. Smitten Polish Chocolate Bunny Soup (3 coats plus topcoat)


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:


11 through 15:



16 through 20:




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.