Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wheel J5: Purple Shimmers

Today for Nail Wheel Wednesday I have purple shimmers ranging from medium to dark.



1. Essence Show Your Feet Purple Magic (2 coats)
2. Revlon Royal Cloak (3) [so gorgeous; I wish Revlon had put this in the core line]
3. Sinful Fiji (3)
4. Borghese Rapido Violetto (3) [I miss Borghese a little less when I see these brushstrokes]
5. Sally Hansen Salon Night Hydrangea (2) [I miss the old SH Salon line a lot]
6. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Deep Purple (2)
7. Essence Paradise My Little Orchid (2) [such a nice silver shimmer in this one]
8. Wild and Crazy Fancy Dream (4)
9. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Eggplant Frost (3)
10. Orly Midnight Star (2) [not loving the brushstrokes]
11. BB Couture Maleficent Magenta (2) [not magenta]
12. Misa Fatal Affair (2)
13. Sally Hansen Salon Purple Heart (2)
14. Orly Velvet Rope (2) [needs topcoat due to the shimmer really being tiny glitter]
15. Icing Purple PJs (2) [#16's darker, more opaque sibling]
16. Sinful Daddy's Girl (4) [4th coat only because I messed up the 2rd and had to smooth over; this is one of Sinful's best colors]
17. Joe Fresh Imperial (2)
18. Revlon Street Wear Grape (2) [one of the only Street Wear colors I remember buying when these were first released; I think this particular bottle is one I swapped for later, though, since the level doesn't seem to be low enough to be my original bottle]
19. Sweet Georgia Brown Grapeful Dead (3) [could have been 2 coats but again, I messed up, which the big ol' cotton fuzz hair stuck in there attests to]
20. Massini Groove Thang (2)


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:





















Of course there are dupes and near dupes I could destash here. When are there not? Never, that's when.



8 comments:

  1. All of these are super pretty, especially that Joe Fresh. Do you have a Canadian mule, or are these available somewhere in the US?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lola B., they might be available at the Joe Fresh stores in New York but I've never been. I'm fortunate to have had nice swap partners in Canada to supply me.

      Delete
  2. How many purple wheels do you have? I can only imagine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mrsrexy, oh I don't even know. A lot, for sure. :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh Revlon Royal Cloak is gorgeous!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.