Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wheel I6: Glitters

This installment of Nail Wheel Wednesday has glitters from Sally Hansen, L'Oreal, Funky Fingers, and Santee.



(all have one layer of topcoat; some could have used more)

1. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Teal-y Cool (3 coats)
2. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twinkle Twinkle (3) [looks like I didn't get many of the hexes out of the bottle here]
3. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Set the Stage (3) [I am surprised to see so much polish missing from this bottle; I don't remember ever using it]
4. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pumpkin Spice (4) [I better dig this out and wear it while it's still pumpkin spice season]
5. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pinky Ring (4)
6. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Wedding Crasher (3)
7. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Ice Queen (3)
8. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Rock Candy (4)
9. L'Oreal Bijou Crystals B. Adventurous (2)
10. L'Oreal Bijou Crystals B. Gutsy (2)
11. L'Oreal Bijou Crystals B. Impulsive (2)
12. L'Oreal Bijou Crystals B. Brave (2) [guessing more topcoat would have helped the scattered holo in these Bijou Crystals show more]
13. L'Oreal LacquiResist Venus (2)
14. Funky Fingers unknown silver (3)
15. Funky Fingers unknown gold (3)
16. Funky Fingers unknown green (3)
17. Funky Fingers unknown red (2) [came in a set with the preceding three, but is not the same finish at all]
18. Funky Fingers Sand & Stilettos (3)
19. Funky Fingers Baby Baby Baby (4) [very pretty but no longer in my stash; I have the Color Club version, Beyond the Mistletoe, and decided that's enough for me; I am still holding on to the purple Sand & Stilettos even though I have CC Sugar Plum Fairy]
20. Santee Emerald (3) [the only Santee in my stash; I would not have named it Emerald]

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 8:


9 through 13:


14 through 17:


18 through 20:




















2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.