Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wheel B5: Red Violet Shimmers



1. Rescue Beauty Lounge Pizzicato (3 coats)
2. Orly Take the Plunge (3) [I need to try this over a dark color]
3. New York Summer Purple Star (3) [rather pink for a purple]
4. OPI Significant Other Color (3)
5. Estee Lauder Surreal Violet (2) [swatched and comped]
6. Maybelline Ultimate Wear Earthy Mauve (3) [the shimmer in this one is shy]
7. OPI Yokohama Twilight (3) [pretty, pretty]
8. Layla Ceramic Effect 11 Romantic Lavender (2) [very subtle shimmer, also lavender? no]
9. P2 Color Victim Gracious (2) [more very subtle shimmer]
10. Zoya Deidra (3)
11. Zoya Lexi (3) [could have stopped at 2 coats; should have worked harder to capture the blue shift in the shimmer in photos]
12. OPI unknown (2)
13. Revlon Streetwear Jelly (2) [yet more shy shimmer]
14. Billie Majestic (3)
15. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Grape Idea (3)
16. Barielle Wrap Me in Ribbon (2)
17. OPI My Big Break (3)
18. Zoya Rea (2) [I'd forgotten how pretty this one is]
19. Maybelline Express Finish Purple Trend (2) [pretty much black in most lights]
20. Cult Nails Enigmatic (3)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


15 through 20:























4 comments:

  1. I agree with drinkcitra - most of them too dusty for me, but still pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these type of colors on the bottles but not so much on my nails :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to say that a lot of these aren't my kind of colours, but I'm sure some of them would be awesome layered (ie Take the Plunge, Significant Other Colour, Twilight).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.