Monday, October 4, 2010

500 Followers Contest

It is a bit past time for me to be getting my 500 followers contest organized. I really meant to get this up weeks ago, but I found myself dithering about what exactly the prizes should be. I knew there'd be multiple prizes because when I asked for input way back at the end of June, those of you who expressed an opinion overwhelmingly thought more smaller prizes was better. Finally, this past weekend, I decided on 10 prizes which I hope do a good job of representing the variety of polishes I try to showcase here in this blog. All of the prizes are new from the store; if I've swatched or worn my own bottle of the colors, I've linked to those entries.

Prize #1: Sally Hansen—HD Opulent Cloud, Complete Salon Hidden Treasure, Xtreme Wear Purple Gala and Mystic Lilac


Prize #2: Wet 'n' Wild Craze limited edition summer 2010 collection


Prize #3: Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe


Prize #4: Chanel Paradoxal


Prize #5: Revlon Belle, Slipper, Galaxy, and Star


Prize #6: Glow in the dark glitter pumpkins


Prize #7: Chunky glitter pumpkins


Prize #8: Chanel Khaki Vert


Prize #9: Borghese Vignetto Berry, Purple Confetti, Mediterreano Sea, Stellar Notte


Prize #10: Milani Dress Maker, Teddy Bare, Bare in Mind


This will work like a raffle. Each of you who enter will get 10 "tickets" or chances. You can put all your tickets in for one prize, put one ticket in for each prize, or split them up anyway you like.

Because this is a followers contest, you must be a public follower via Google Friend Connect to win. Also, because encouragement from followers and commenters early on really inspired me to keep posting and making improvements to this blog, I will be weighting the chances for early adopters and frequent commenters a bit more heavily.

In order to have a chance to get the pumpkin polishes to people before Halloween, I'll be closing the contest at midnight in the Eastern U.S. time zone on October 11, 2010.

To enter, just fill out the form. International entries are welcome. Good luck, and thanks for reading!

NOTE: Contest is now closed, so the form will not work any more. Winners announced here.